No Big Woof
I saw this saying on one of my sweatshirts I was folding the other day, getting myself ready for summer.
Funny, it just made an impact on me.
No big woof
Like; no big deal
I mean think about it; how often do we make a big deal out of something that should really be no big deal?
In my old age, I have come to realize that most things are No Big Woof.
And, I would also like to spend more of my life spent sprawled out enjoying life like my dog.
I mean, sometimes he thinks thing are worth woofing big at (heaven help you if you get too close to him, me or his things) but he spends his life thinking that life and all that is in it is no big woof.
I think we can learn a lot from our dogs.
- They get uptight usually over the right things but it doesn’t last long.
- They don’t typically dwell on the bad things in life.
- They tend to give second chances, and third and fourth.
- They forgive.
- They forget.
- They live in the moment.
- They don’t dwell on the past.
- They don’t think about the future (unless it has something to do with food).
- They get up early.
- They stay up late.
- They live like each day is their last.
- They don’t complain.
- They are excited to go to work each day!
My motto lately is if it won’t matter in a year there is no reason to worry about it now.
From now on I’ll tell myself
It’s No Big Woof! 😉